Monday

Tagged!!

I was Tagged by Jaime!!

8 Favorite TV shows to watch.......
Scrubs
90210
Night Rider
Gilmore Girls
General Hospital
Fringe
Secret Life of an American Teenager (When it comes back on)



8 Favorite Restaurants.......
Cheesecake Factory
Olive Garden
Red Robin
La Pinata
Macayos
Pei Wei
Chipotle
Taco Bell (Of Course)

8 Things that happened yesterday.......
Slept In (lazy lazy)
Made Breakfast
Watched TV
Played with the dog
Watched Chris work on the car!!
Took a cat nap
Dinner at Chris's Parents
Computer Surfing



8 things I'm looking forward to....
Scott coming home
Finding out what we are having
The baby coming
Family Trip next Summer
Christmas
Melanies Wedding
Hanging out with Friends
Family Dinners



3 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Thanks for doing the tag. It's fun to read everyones answers:)

Jennifer said...

I am sooo proud of you. You go blogger! I cant wait to see your Halloween pictures! Keep the posts coming! See you this weekend!

Dale and Nona said...

Fun to read your answers Loni. Not too many surprises for me, though. I love Fringe now too!!!