Wednesday

Our 1 Year Anniversary weekend, trip to Flagstaff!!!

This is Chris's favorite pose for a Pic lol

Chris and I having quality time

And here is the 3rd wheel (baby girl)


We carved our names in the trees last year




And wanted to make sure they were still there!




6 comments:

Christy said...

Vandals! Just kidding. I think that's cute. I always thought it was cool that your parents' names and Jaime and Brent's names were written on the cabins at girls camp. It's a family tradition :)

Loni Painter said...

Ya I guess crime runs in the Family!!!!

The McLaws Family said...

Did you post? I just about fell out of my chair. And not just once, like 4 times. Loni, this might be a record. Wait, still in shock.....Ok. Happy Anniversary to you. I can't believe it's already been a year, it just seems like yesterday we were boogieing to New Kids. I'm so happy for you. What fun your having! Love the Twilight thing, I'm going to go do, I've written too much! Thanks for updating, I was getting worried.

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you guys. One year anniversary, and many more to come. I do not know if I am more excited about your anniversary, or that you posted. I love getting updates!! I am still waiting for my call for lunch... Next week?

Dale and Nona said...

Hey, we weren't vandalizing, we were doing geneology!!

Jaime and Brent said...

What a fun trip! At least your names will slways be there. Mine and Brents names have been painted over. :(