5 months ago
Monday
Camping in the freezing COLD!!
So we went camping this past weekend, and i think it was the worst thing we could have done!!! As soon as we got there and were setting up our tents it started snowing and not alot of snow but you know enough snow that now we are wet and cold and cant get warm! So we went to bed early so that everyone could warm up, and it was not warm we all about froze to death! So we got up the next day and it was still freezing cold, so we decided to come home early and finish camping at my parents house, so we made smores by the fire pit, and slept in the family room on our air mattress and sleeping bags! I know it sounds weird and crazy but it was truly a ton of fun! Thanks everybody for making it so fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, it was extremely crazy!!! But, it was a lot of fun and something we can laugh about for a long time!!! Only thing missing was Christmas music!!
Oh I'm so sorry, I do not like to be cold, especially in the snow. Glad you got to finish the campout at your parents, that sounds a lot more fun!
I hope you do not get sick lady, you need to stay OUT of the cold. I saw your moms pictures and I like Chris hair-did he buzz it?
YAY you updated your blog :D Your family always has so much fun!! I'm sorry about the snow..maybe talking to me jinxed it lol!
It was a fun campout. We will have to make it a tradition!
Post a Comment