Monday

Our dogs!!!

Daisy is so weird, she always sleeps like this!!!

Baby Girl and Daisy love to cuddle together when they sleep :)
Our little jail birds!!! I dont know why they like to sit in there!

Cuddle bugs!

So I have been meaning to do a post on our Dogs (babies) and since not everybody even know we have another dog, I figured its the perfect time! Baby Girl is almost 2 and Daisy is almost 1! We love them and are so glad that we have them, even though they are a little crazy sometimes especially Daisy we call her our little bucking bronco!!

5 comments:

Dale and Nona said...

Yeah!!!! It's about time you blogged again!!! Cute pics of the dogs!!!

The McLaws Family said...

AWWW! They like to snuggle, that is so cute!

Jennifer said...

WOW. I was in such shock/excitment to see your updated blog. I love the pictures.

Jaime and Brent said...

Cute Dogs! My kids love to play with them. Thats probably as close as they are going to get to having a dog for several years.

Loni Painter said...

Well thats okay they can play with our dogs anytime!!!